Are you a clinical professional seeking your next challenge? Or perhaps you’re a scientific graduate looking to gain industry experience with a global healthcare solution company?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join us as a Clinical Researcher and support the success of solutions that are benefiting the healthcare industry on a daily basis.
FDB (First Databank) is the leading provider of drug knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions. With thousands of customers worldwide and four decades of experience, FDB enables our developer partners to deliver actionable solutions that help improve patient safety, quality, and healthcare outcomes.
We’re now looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Researcher to join our Clinical Content Team and help us to continue transforming healthcare systems across the world.
Competitive starting salary and enhanced benefits package which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible option to purchase up to 5 days’ extra holiday
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible start and finish times
- Health cashback plan
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Excellent, structure progression opportunities for those with ambition
You’ll learn from a highly-skilled team who are passionate about creating solutions that are making a positive, lasting impact on the healthcare industry.
As well as the above benefits, you’ll receive ongoing training and support to increase your skill-set and ensure you succeed in your role.
As a Clinical Researcher, you’ll support the day-to-day running of our Clinical Content department and assist with a range of projects.
In this key role, you will be responsible for entering clinical and non-clinical data into our clinical content management system with the highest levels of accuracy.
Other duties will include:
- Quality checking non-clinical data in our system
- Updating our editorial policies and work instructions
- Helping to resolve any issues or errors to continuously improve our quality standards
- Assisting the Customer Services Team with any queries
- Working on projects to support new and existing customer requirements
To join us as a Clinical Researcher, you’ll need:
- Previous clinical experience, such as clinical content maintenance OR a 2:2 degree (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline, at a minimum
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Outlook, Word and Excel and great typing skills
- The ability to accurately enter complex clinical data
- Excellent logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
Experience within a healthcare or software development organisation would be beneficial, as would any experience gained in the NHS. Knowledge of medical terminology would also be an advantage, as would the ability to effectively explain complex medical issues or write and update work instructions and policies.
We’re eager to hear from individuals who have experience as a Clinical Researcher, Research Assistant, Clinical Research Assistant, Graduate Clinical Researcher, Clinical Data Analyst, Clinical Coder, Pharmacy Technician or Accredited Checking Technician.
Other companies may call this role Clinical Assistant, Scientific Researcher, Clinical Content Administrator, Graduate Scientific Researcher or Trainee Researcher.
Webrecruit and FDB (First Databank) are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you’d fit in with our hard-working team as a Clinical Researcher, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.