Marketing Assistant / Graduate
Structherm are the market leading experts of External Wall Insulation, with a unique specialised structural refurbishment system for the non-traditional low rise and high rise social housing market.
We have over 35 years’ experience in the industry and are now seeking to further promote our enviable reputation with the appointment of an aspiring Marketing Assistant / Graduate to fully support all Marketing and Lead Generation activities, including:
- Producing and updating Marketing materials and literature
- Digital communication, website, social media and case studies
- Arranging and attending exhibitions, seminars and trade events.
The successful applicant must have excellent communication and language skills, be computer literate and be fully conversant with all aspects of social media.
They must demonstrate an ability to strengthen and develop all aspects of the marketing function to promote the company’s systems, products and services.
A starting salary of £20,000 to £22,000 is anticipated, dependant on age and experience.
- Management of literature upgrades and re-writes Creation and co-ordination of mail shot material, flyers and external newsletters
- Plan and produce corporate adverts, press releases Market and customer research Case study / data sheet writing for all products
- Produce and organise exhibition material, as required
- Produce sales / marketing presentations, as required
- Communications activities (mail shot topics / generation)
- Liaise with colleagues on project activity for PR purposes and product developments Manage completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
- Organise photographs of completed projects Update company CRM software ‘Salesforce’ Produce monthly and interim reports Booking and co-ordinating exhibitions and equipment
- Preparing CPD Certification and uploading information on to Salesforce.
- Carry out administration requests and provide cover for staff when necessary
- Ability to use design packages and produce corporate and other marketing literature (Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop), spreadsheets, presentations (PowerPoint)
- Creative skills Able to use electronic mailing system and produce mail shots using Mailchimp Competent in producing PR for both press and other documentation
- Be able to work both as a team player and on own initiative
- Be able to multi task and manage projects through in a timely manner
- Excellent communication at all levels Ability to cope well working under pressure