Senior Contracts Manager
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for our prestigious client for the role of Senior Contracts Manager. Due to the continuous success and growth within the company we are seeking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager who will be based in our clients Hull office, but covering on a Nationwide basis.
About The Role
- Effectively manage team of Contracts Managers and installation teams
- Co-ordinate and plan projects through the manufacture and Installation process up to practical completion
- Ensuring the Health & Safety of our employees is maintained using company policies and procedures
- Ensuring the quality of the end product is to the company quality standards
- Identify any training requirements of the department
- You will have key skills that include planning and co-ordination, man management and good decision making
- Health and Safety conscious
- Ideally experience in the fenestration industry
- Salary dependant on experience
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.