Contracts Assistant NHS
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a public sector client on a temporary basis?
We are currently looking to recruit a Contracts Assistant to join a busy government agency as an administrator. Working with a fun and lively team, you'll be based in Southampton you will enjoy a great atmosphere. Working a Monday to Friday working week you will enjoy a healthy work life balance.
As the successful post holder you will work as part of a team in delivering an effective service Assististing in the day to day contract/performance management of a portfolio of contracts particularly, but not limited to, primary care enhanced services. This will include:
- Receiving notifications/requests via email, verifying evidence provided and amending immunisation claims using the Calculation Quality Reporting Service IT system (CQRS)
- Finalise/approve claims ready for payment according to monthly/quarterly timetable
- Act as first point of contact for primary care enhanced service queries (telephone and email with GP Practices/providers)
- Produce and analyse monthly reports based on information from CQRS and share with relevant teams (requires ability to manipulate, calculate and interpret activity and financial data)
- Assist with quarterly manual payment process, checking and entering details to spreadsheet and sharing with finance team to enable payment
- Liaise with finance department
- Conduct post-payment verification
- Generate ad-hoc correspondence to GPs/providers
- Support the contracts manager to monitor provider performance against plan/performance targets and identify unwarranted variation or poor performance
- Assist with the production of contract documentation (Word and Excel documents)
If you're looking for a new administration role and you have experience of contracts, within the Southampton area then we want to talk to you.
There are immediate starts available too, so there's no long recruitment process to deal with. Just send in your application and we'll contact you straight away.
Apply for Contracts Assistant NHS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly