Neighbourhood Services Administrator
Do you have strong customer service skills? Do you like being fully organised? Have you got administration skills? Then this could be the job for you!
My client based in Cambourne are looking for a temporary Neighbourhood Services Administrator for £10 per hour!
To provide and oversee a full and administrative support service to Housing Service Officers, Neighbourhood Support Officers, Team Leaders and Neighbourhood Services Manager
You will have strong customer service skills along with excellent organisational and admin skills. It is a bonus if you have experience working within housing or local government but not essential.
- Experience of front line to customers
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft office, mainly with word and excel
- Well organised
- Able to work with minimum supervision within a busy environment and organise own workload
- Good written and communication skills
- Excellent administrative skills
You will be required to work a 37 hour week doing flexible shifts on a service that operates Monday- Friday from 8:00am - 5:30pm. This is for one month, with a possible extension!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a respected company. Please apply online or call Jenny at Brook Street on 01733 310 855.