Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - TEMP TO PERM VACANCY
We are looking for skilled electrical engineers to work within a highly reputable electrics company based in Leeds.
Your responsibility would be to optimise the companies operational performance by employing proactive and reactive maintenance work to ensure that safety is secured.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Safeguard the manufacturing operations and equipment through carrying out work agreed to company standards
- Supporting the drive towards continual improvement
- Keep accurate and up to date records within the maintenance management system of all repairs, servicing and modifications to equipment
- Maintain and document the system for all equipment spares, ensuring that critical spares are ordered to agreed stock levels
- Maintain the site facilities in line with regulations
- Provide training to relevant parties to develop autonomous maintenance
- Ensure that all breakdowns are attended to using advanced fault finding techniques
- Ensure that all work activities are completed in line with company policies and procedures
The ideal candidate would have the following training:
Formal apprenticeship (or equivalent) with engineering qualification ONC/HNC (or equivalent)Electrical/electronic/mechanical experience
17th edition wiring regulations
2391 test and inspection certification
Good team working, problem solving and communication skills
£14 per hour, immediate start, temp to permanent position within a highly reputable company!
Please apply online, send CVs or call 0113 2154308!
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly