HR Assistant / Human Resources Assistant / HR Generalist
- Full Time
Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: London, Hammersmith
Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 per annum
They are more than a tech company. They are revolutionising the health care industry. They are committed to delivering powerful digital solutions that improve lives and to have fun while doing it. Serving millions of patients and thousands of healthcare professionals every day, they are a leader in Health Tech.
Across this network their digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension and epilepsy. Their aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
The Role Overview:
As the HR Assistant you will play a central role in managing Company's fast growing, health tech business. The successful candidate will support the HR Manager and take personal responsibility for key tasks and processes including recruitment, integration of new team members and training.
The Company are looking for a person who has some previous HR experience at administrative or assistant level, but who also has great attention to detail, the ability to multi task, a strong understanding of confidentiality and who has a can-do attitude.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate recruitment and induction process including placing adverts, scheduling interviews, liaising with the teams regarding updates, managing the administration for on-boarding of new starters and assisting in planning the induction process.
- Administrate 'employee life cycle' including starters, leavers, benefits, training, performance management and absence.
- Managing personnel files and general HR documentation in a 'data rich' environment regulated by GDPR.
- Internal communication regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Processing day-to-day HR correspondence and enquiries.
- Taking HR meeting minutes as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate employee Social Events.
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects to build a world class HR function.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous exposure to a HR environment, in a fast-paced and busy HR function.
- Strong administration experience.
- Office 365 -including Intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Skype for Business
- Excellent organisational skills - with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload daily.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects to timely completion.
- Customer facing and able to work well within a team.
What They Offer:
- A full structured training programme to ensure you are confident in your new role.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed.
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; HR Apprentice, HR Graduate, HR Administrator, Office Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Executive, HR Graduate Assistant, Trainee HR Administrator, Trainee HR Officer, Office Assistant, HR, HR Office Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, PA, Graduate HR Advisor, Apprentice, HR Trainee will be considered for this role.