Payroll Administrator (5 Month FTC, Sept 2018 – Feb 2019) Part-time or Full-time hours – Oxfordshire – Salary up to £28,000 – Ref: 17597
We have just registered a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to take on a new challenge in Central Oxford. Reporting to the Bursar and Finance Director, you will be highly visible within the Bursary Team. This is an excellent chance for you to showcase your experience and gain some invaluable skills.
The role is a 5 month fixed-term contract being offered on either a part-time or full-time basis
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities
As the Payroll Administrator, your duties will include:
- Processing the monthly payroll for all employees of the company
- Calculating and processing overtime
- Responding to pay queries in a helpful and timely manner
- Ensuring correct tax codes and NI information is applied
- Maintaining payroll records
- Handling the administration of pensions
- Completing reporting on an ad-hoc basis as required by the Bursar/ FD
Payroll Administrator Experience
You will have demonstrable payroll experience and possibly a relevant qualification in this field, but those without professional finance qualifications will be considered too. Experience of using financial packages will be a real advantage. Strong attention to detail is essential; due to the requirements of working to tight deadlines. As you will be so visible within your team, you must be a true team player and willing to get stuck in to support your department.
Payroll Administrator Rewards
As the Payroll Administrator, you will benefit from:
- You will be based within a hardworking and dedicated team
- Generous pension contributions
- Discount on the company’s services for family members
- Free lunches
Our client is located in Oxford (OX4), unfortunately there is no on-site parking available, but there are multiple public transport routes nearby.
Our client operate within a close-knit and academic environment. They are a very welcoming and friendly team who are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join them for a 5 Month FTC