Care & Support Worker
We are a specialist service providing care & support to Adults with Autism, Aspergers & Learning Disabilities.
We are looking for people to join our team to support our service users alongside the staff who already deliver high standards of care.
- Full training will be given
- Competitive rates of pay including weekend enhancements, starting rate from £8.60 per hour
- Opportunities for Professional Development
- Comprehensive training including the Care Certificate & Diplomas in Health & Social Care
- 30 days a year holiday (pro rata for part timers)
- Employer assisted pension scheme of up to 3% of salary
- Enhanced DBS disclosure paid for by us
- Free parking at both our locations
Apply for Care & Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly