Telecom Engineer / Telecoms Technical Support Engineer
Job Title: Telecom Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
They are a well-established, award winning Telecommunications Company based in Bridgend and their primary focus is to ensure the best customer service possible.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join their thriving organisation as a telecom engineer. The postholder will have excellent customer service skills matched with a practical and solution-based approach to all customer requirements. You will have had at least 2 years' experience working with business PBX systems with the ability carry out installations, offer end-user training and guidance, troubleshoot and support PBX solutions. You will be comfortable working as part of a team as well as on your own to deliver great customer service. We also have a Trainee role available.
- Installing PBX/Hosted telephone systems to our clients
- Delivering training to our clients on their PBX/Hosted telephone system
- Working with various departments throughout the company to ensure the best customer experience for our clients
- Attending client sites to resolve faults when they are raised to our in-house support team
- Developing your knowledge on our products and services to be able to recommend solutions to our clients
- Providing 1st class customer service to all customers both face to face and over the phone
- Experience of installing PBX/Hosted telephone systems
- Infrastructure installation skills inc CAT5, CAT6, CW1308
- Experience of working with Analog lines, Multi Line, ISDN + SIP
- Cabling fault finding skills, inc cable tracing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT skills inc MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Ability to work to deadlines with good time management
- Based in South Wales
- Full UK driving license
Desired but not essential:
- Knowledge of Ericsson LG telephone systems
- Knowledge of networking inc DHCP, SIP, network Packet tracing etc.
In return the Company offers:
- Company van, mobile phone and laptop
If you have a "can do" attitude, ready for your next career move and are passionate about technology and customer service then this is the role for you.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Service Desk Technician, Desk Support, 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer, Technical Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Fault Desk, Telecoms Service Desk and Telecommunications Support Technician may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Telecom Engineer / Telecoms Technical Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly