HR Advisor – South Oxfordshire – Salary £28,000 - £32,000 – Ref: 17668
Are you looking for your next challenging and busy role working within a global business that has been around close to 70 years!? If so, we have a very intriguing and interesting opportunity for an HR Advisor to join a very capable and friendly HR team.
Reporting directly into the Head of HR, this is a varied role in which you will gain full exposure to various HR responsibilities including recruitment, employee relations and the entire employee lifecycle.
HR Advisor Responsibilities
As the HR Advisor, your duties will include:
- Assist with new initiatives and transformational projects
- Update HR policies in line with UK employment law
- Assist with the full recruitment cycle from liaising with managers for job descriptions to organising on-boarding induction
- Prepare documentation for hearings in regards to employee relations issues
HR Advisor Experience
To be a successful candidate for the HR Advisor role, you will be CIPD level 3 or 5 qualified and have excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail. You will be a friendly and approachable individual who has can communicate appropriately both verbally and written to all levels. It is beneficial if you are able to understand or speak German but it is not essential. You will be a self-starter and be able to work pro-actively within a team.
HR Advisor Rewards
As the HR Advisor, you will benefit from:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Life assurance x 2
- 6% Pension after probation
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Opportunity for progression and development within role
Our client is based within South Oxfordshire (OX44), there is also plenty of on-site parking available.
Our client is a very well-established global technology business who are at the forefront of their chosen industry. There is a real sense of family within the organisation and their employees are very well looked after. They are now looking for an HR Advisor who is looking to progress their career to join their dedicated, hardworking and sociable team.