HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner (2 roles available) – Banbury – Salary – up to £35,000 – Ref: 17701
HR Business Partner
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a progressive, forward-thinking and modern organisation as one of two HR Business Partners supporting a large section of the business. You will be responsible for providing invaluable and effective HR generalist support to the organisation including developing employee engagement initiatives, working on various HR projects and being the first point of contact for employee relations queries.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities
As the HR Business Partner, your duties will include:
- Working with the HR Manager on tactical tasks and strategic projects to ensure actions support the business strategy
- Provision of generalist HR support to managers and staff
- Providing the operational interface between HR and designated business areas to embed a proactive approach
- Be responsible for employee relations, change management and support organisational development generated from the client group and others, from multiple locations
- Occasional UK and European travel to different sites to support the all-around organisation
HR Business Partner Experience
To be successful within the HR Business Partner role, you will be CIPD qualified and have experience in a generalist HR role, preferably at Advisor or Officer level looking to take the next step up. You will have a key eye for detail and have the ability to build effective relationships with your stakeholders.
HR Business Partner Rewards
As the HR Business Partner, you will benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave (plus all bank holidays)
- Matched pension up to 10%
- Car discount scheme
- Free use of on-site gym
- Childcare vouchers
Our client is located in Banbury (OX17).On-site parking is available
Our client is a global leader whose mission is to improve efficiency and logistics processes worldwide. Due to the company’s success, they are growing and are now in need of 2 HR Business Partners to join and make a positive impact on the team.