Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of their client for a Credit Controller to join the head office of a reputable, nationwide business located in Northampton.
As a Credit Controller you will be the first point of contact for the depots you will be supporting, chasing overdue debt along with resolving any customer enquiries.
- Current debt collected to deadlines.
- Build, maintain and improve depot support function.
- Direct telephone contact with depots and customers to resolve queries efficiently.
- Collect overdue accounts, complying with company policy.
- Assess and prepare accounts for litigation
- Communicate with team members, team leaders and managers to effect smarter working
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to prioritise daily workload
- Experience working in a fast paced office/credit control environment
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be desirable
- Excellent organisational skills and enjoy multi-tasking with a `hands-on` and flexible attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to accurately input data
Brook Street`s client deeply value team working and reward their staff in line with individual and team success through a competitive package of benefits including;
- Highly competitive salary + BONUS
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- 24 days holiday (excluding Bank holidays)
- Staff discount on company products
- Share awards and prize draws
- Subsidised gym membership
- Modern spacious offices with free parking
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic team with great company benefits please email your CV