The Sales Executive is a key role within our clients Commercial team. The primary focus is to generate new business and developing existing match day hospitality and group ticket sales.
- Develop a good understanding of the companies hospitality portfolio and group ticket sales offering and ultimately reach the sales targets set across both areas
- Lead generation and prospect management through intelligent and in-depth research across businesses, sponsors, local rugby clubs and schools
- Build and maintain an extensive database with pipeline management and weekly reports including personal sales activity
- Support the development of databases in all areas of the Club through collaborative working and directing leads effectively
- Proactively seek new opportunities and networking events within Northamptonshire and surrounding areas to drive revenue
- Make outbound telephone calls to existing and prospect customers
- Pursue leads to sales conversion
- Create and attend appointments with both new and existing clients
- Handle inbound telephone and email sales leads
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers
- Grow and network existing accounts
- Meet both annual and event specific sales targets
- Process customer bookings
- Maintain required sales pace
- Provide sales support across the other department functions
- Undertake such other duties as required which are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of the club
- Participate in all aspects of training and development activities as directed to improve sales capabilities and wider leadership skills
- Participate in weekly departmental meetings
- Strong track record in sales
- Ability to work autonomously and be held accountable
- Results driven; thrives on challenge
- Desire to exceed sales and revenue targets
- Understanding of rugby and its environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and first class customer engagement skills
- Positive and resilient, able to balance multiple priorities and remain focused and clear
- Personal circumstances must allow the candidate to work extended hours on occasion during times of peak activity including evenings and weekends
- Understanding of ticketing would be advantageous
- The role description, person specification, role grade and role title may be subject to change at the discretion of our client and in accordance with business developments. Any changes will be communicated to the role holder as appropriate.
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer and would welcome applications from a fully diverse range of candidates, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.
- All role holders must maintain an appropriate standard of confidentiality. Any disclosures of confidential information (including personal information kept on computer or other media) made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offence.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Closing date: 24th August 2018
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.