Installation / Maintenance Engineer
- Repair, add to and test/service fire, intruder and security systems
- Install and commission fire, intruder alarm and security systems
- Attend site to carry out fault-finding using a multi-meter and laptop
- Carry out duties as an On-Call Emergency Engineer on a rota based system.
- Training will be given
The ideal candidates will:
- Have a good knowledge of basic electronics and electrical principles (including multi-meter readings)
- Be hardworking and highly motivated.
- Possess good customer communication skills
- Need to be cleared by a Police CRB criminal convictions check
- Possess a full clean driving licence
Salary Basic £21,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + Overtime