Contracts Manager / Site Waste Manager
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services providing an all-encompassing waste management service that looks to enhance the environmental and financial performance of their customers. With a strong focus on their technology the Company has an ambitious and innovative in-house IT department which manages the technology they use internally and their offerings to their customers and suppliers.
The Company have an exciting opportunity for a site Contracts Manager (construction sector) to join the team. The Contracts Managers are an essential part of the Company for delivering first class products and services to their customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the construction customer site's predominantly in the South of the UK to ensure agreed segregation performance and ensure that the customer experience meets the Company standards.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customer contacts
- Manage your diary to conduct site visits regularly and efficiently
- Collate all site visit audits and photos for distribution
- Assist in securing long term contractual commitment for our services
- Perform regular 'Toolbox Talks' on all new sites and refreshers when required
- Site surveys and visits for information gathering and production of Site Waste Management Plans for Sites
- Complete all monthly and weekly reporting statistics
- Identification of cross selling opportunities such as muck away, aggregates and hazardous waste
- Liaise between office and site for situations i. wasted journeys, incorrect material and other problems that occur on site
To be successful you will have/ be:
- Experience in construction and building industry would be an advantage
- Ability to handle and manage high volume of work, short deadlines, travel and problem solve
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
- GCSE C grade Maths and English or equivalent
- Driven and customer focused
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary, Car, Laptop, Tablet and Phone
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Contracts Coordinator, Contracts Administrator, Contracts Specialist, Contracts Officer, Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager Project Manager, Construction Team Leader, Operations Manager, Site Team Manager, Construction Coordinator, Site Management, Construction Site Supervisor, Construction Site Manager may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Contracts Manager / Site Waste Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly