ENFORCEMENT AGENT (BAILIFF)
(BAILIFF) ENFORCEMENT AGENT REQUIRED 40 hours per week – EMPLOYED
SIZE/GENDER IS NOT AN ISSUE – MALE, FEMALE, LARGE OR SMALL, THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE IS THE KEY
Expected on target Earnings of minimum £25000-£30000, (but uncapped target earnings) once Fully Certificated
Working mainly in the BS and BA postcode area, we are a specialist debt recovery and enforcement agency working on behalf of both public sector and Government clients. We are committed to providing an equitable service in the collection of Council Tax, Business Rate & Road Traffic Fines.
We currently have a position available for a Trainee Enforcement Agent (Bailiff)
You would be working to maximise the collections for our clients by providing a professional and understanding service, whilst taking into consideration the debtors financial circumstances and current situation. You will deal with every case in the strictest confidence and actively encourage debtors to discuss their case with us to find a mutually acceptable arrangement, whilst adhering to the various codes of practice, aiming to provide a fair and open service to both public agencies and debtors.
What is required:
- This is a field based role where you will work on your own initiative, and make home visits to debtors, using negotiation skills with the aim of collecting payments in full;
- You will work well under pressure and to high ethical and professional standards;
- You will possess resilience, strong persuasion and negotiation skills, excellent interpersonal, and customer service skills with the ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and recognise and act appropriately when dealing with vulnerable debtors;
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own time;
- A full driving licence
- The engagement is subject to a satisfactory CRB and CCJ check;
What we Offer:
- We will guide you through the Certification process, providing the relevant training with ‘on the job mentoring and support’ (if applicable)
- Realistic commission opportunities package (UNCAPPED)
- Body worn video camera equipment, vehicle, fuel card, phone and iPad and initial uniform supplied (work use only)
- This is a fully employed PAYE position. Once Certificated, Basic salary set at £17056.00 pa (plus uncapped commission/bonus scheme), plus 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays.