Assistant Restaurant Manager
My client, an award winning Hotel and restaurant based in a picturesque, yet rural and quaint fishing village on the roseland peninsula near Truro are seeking an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their team with immediate effect.
You must have worked in a similar hotel environment previously, and have some managerial experience within a Restaurant environment managing a team of at least 15 staff and have had exposure of working in AA rosette restaurant operations for at least three years.
Fully competent in the use of EPOS systems, electronic restaurant reservations systems, and some experience in PMS.
The ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager candidate will have :
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understand the importance of structure and being organised and conducts this consistently in their daily tasks
- Excellent operational understanding, always looking for ways of bettering the operation and efficiencies.
- Passionate about training, learning and development of their team, understanding the importance of this when it comes to continual improvement of the business
- Ability to inspire people by leading from the front, with a ‘come with me’ style of management as opposed to a ‘do as I say’ style.
- Ability to be empathic with guests in order to truly understand their desires and needs
- Great personality, warm and welcoming by nature.
- Proactive individual who responds rather than reacts to the needs of the hotel and its guests.
- Dedicated and committed to their current role, as well as their own development and progression within the hospitality business
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please call us for a detailed job spec or send your cv in the first instance