Opportunites in Edenbridge, Sevenoaks, Bromley, Tonbridge, Swanley, Southborough, Rusthall, Biggin Hill, Westerham, Oxted and Orpington
Our client, provides care across North West Kent and East Surrey. They currently have opportunities for Care Workers to join their team. They are offering the opportunity to join a growing team of Care and Support Workers, who play a fundamental part in service users lives, promoting their independence, and offering care in their own homes.
Experience as a Care and Support Worker is not necessary, as they offer training.
As a Care Worker your responsibilities will include the following:-
- To assist with personal care and domestic duties.
- Provide general support to the Service User as part of a caring team, liaising with other services as necessary.
- To encourage and enable Service Users to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- To participate in ensuring consistent standards of confidentiality are upheld.
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Good observation skills
- Own Transport Desirable
- NVQ 2 or willingness to train in NVQ2 or equivalent
- Both Part Time, and Full Time positions are available, with shifts split into Morning and Evening runs, and alternate weekends, offering flexibility to fit around you.
About the company
Our client offers an extensive range of benefits which include, flexible working hours, free company uniform, paid mileage, fully provided induction, Free DBS administration completed on your behalf, opportunity to complete Level2/Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care and great prospects for career progression within the company
How to Apply
If you have a genuine desire to help others, and make a real difference to people’s lives, please apply today and our cient will be in contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.