Sales Support Assistant
Sales Support Assistant- Hull
£competitive + company benefits
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales Support Assistant to provide operational and administrative support for the sales team. You'll possess strong IT skills along with excellent communication skills.
- To act as a point of contact for the production and planning teams in Liverpool and Reach
- Responsible for departmental support, queries and on-going advice relating to the advertisement booking systems and production systems
- To coordinate availability of print and digital advertisement positions with the commercial teams
- To monitor and report on adherence to deadlines
- Responsible for the booking of in-house marketing and events campaigns
- Responsible for updating special publications and feature schedules
- To obtain print and distribution quotes for special publications an co-ordinate bookings according to the agreed schedule
- Responsible for reviewing rates and packages and ensuring they are amended on S2 in line with company requirements and are adhered to by sales teams
- To support the sales teams with feature and special publication flat plans, liaising with production and editorial departments
- To process client set-up and logins on humberbusiness, monitor support email address and provide client site support
- To collate e-books of required supplements and niche publications
- To provide administration support to the event manager including; client communication; obtaining quotes, and organising print delivery or event material; producing certificates and other ad hoc requests (Hull only)
The ideal candidate
You'll have excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines and work effectively within a fast-paced environment. You will be a self-starter with drive and determination to deliver objectives and possess an aptitude for detail. With a proven track record of building positive relationships at all levels within a complex organisation and to external businesses for the benefit of both parties.
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.