Warehouse FLT Operative / Warehouse Forklift Operative
Job Title: Weekend Warehouse Operatives
Location: Milton Park, Abingdon
Salary: £21,000 - 23,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent - 40 over 4 days: Saturday and Sunday (06:00-18:00) plus 2 other days (08:00-17:00)
MORE THAN JUST LOGISTICS… This has been the guiding principle behind the ongoing development of the Company and its services for more than 90 years.
One special characteristic of the Company is that it is closely integrated into and well acquainted with its customers' processes. This fact gives them the possibility to actively and constantly drive forward the optimisation of their processes in their customers' interests. This means that the Company is an integral part of its customers' supply chain, which is the key to their success.
Due to business growth they are currently recruiting Warehouse FLT Operatives to join their friendly teams at Milton Park and Eynsham
This is an interesting and varied role that involves hands-on logistics work covering a range of duties in a warehouse / production environment. Core hours are 40 per week with flexible working patterns covering both weekdays and weekends.
Company's logistics operation supports medical magnet production and is very much focused on quality and professionalism.
- Loading and unloading vehicles safely
- Checking delivered items against paperwork ensuring correct goods received
- Booking in items ensuring KPI's are met
- Locating items safely in the warehouse or factory in the given location
- Picking items accurately in a safe and efficient manner
- Packing items to ensure safe arrival of goods in line with KPI timescales
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work place
You will ideally be an experienced warehouse operative with counterbalance and reach truck licenses. Experience of using an indoor crane and checking and booking goods manually or using hand-held scanners would be an advantage.
A professional attitude is essential together with good written and verbal communication skills and a keen eye for detail. The Company is proud of its reputation for providing high quality comprehensive and customised logistics solutions at all stages of the supply chain.
They would like to hear from you if you take pride in your work and are able to meet the same high standards.
- A good command of the English language, both written and oral
- Forklift truck license both counterbalance and reach truck
- Customer focus with a desire to meet customer expectation
- Good IT skills
- An awareness of health & safety principles
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Goods Inwards Fork Lift Truck Driver, FLT Operator, Forklift Truck Operator, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Forklift Licence, Driver, Warehouse Driver, FLT Driver, Warehouse Components, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Operative, Distribution Operative may also be considered for this role.