Head of Operations
Head of Operations – Wallingford – Up to £50,000 – Ref: 17645
Head of Operations
Are you a natural leader with a proven record of managing change and implementing new solutions on a global basis? As Head of Operations you will work with global suppliers to ensure the highest level of service is delivered across the globe.
Head of Operations Responsibilities
As Head of Operations some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and developing relationships with new product partners and suppliers
- Project managing and coordination of processes and business change
- Providing advice and support to the team in regards to data privacy and GDPR
- Monitoring the delivery of company wide projects
- Identifying trends and improvement opportunities in order to help internal teams
- Implementing new processes to ensure business growth
Head of Operations Experience
To be successful in this role you will have experience working in a similar role, with a track record of driving operational excellence on a global basis. You will come with strong people management skills with the natural ability to build and maintain customer and supplier relationships. Highly driven with a hands-on approach to work, you will work well autonomously whilst staying motivated. You will have experience of GDPR and compliance, alongside working in a client services role.
You will have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Salesforce, and will be an analytical thinker.
Head of Operations Rewards
As Head of Operations you will receive excellent benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
Based in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside (OX10), the offices come with plenty of onsite parking available.
Our client is a leading consultancy delivering bespoke solutions to clients across the globe. They are a dynamic, growing business looking to expand their team.
Apply for Head of Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly