Registrations Manager – Oxfordshire – £35,000 - £40,000 Ref: 17380
Our client, an award winning British company, is looking for a proactive and motivated individual to manage their registrations team.
Registrations Manager Responsibilities
As Registrations Manager, your main duties will include:
- Team management – appraisals, performance reviews etc
- Hiring seasonal team members
- Updating senior management on performance
- Managing team activities, ensuring tasks are achieved effectively
- Highlighting commercial opportunities to senior management
- Analysing data
Registrations Manager Experience
To be a successful Registrations Manager, you will enjoy managing and mentoring teams and have extensive people management experience. You will be used to working to sales targets and will be comfortable analysing data. This is an exciting and varied opportunity that requires you to take ownership of a key role in a fast-growing business.
You will be educated to degree level and will be IT proficient.
Registrations Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Generous holiday allowance – 32 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Onsite gym membership inc yoga classes
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Onsite parking
A rapidly expanding and entrepreneurial organisation, they are looking for a candidate to embrace their premium offering and ensure the long-term success of their quality programmes.
Based in stunning surroundings in Oxfordshire (OX5), this is a great location to work in.