Account/Project Manager – Oxford – £22,000 - £25,000 - Ref: 17462
Our client, well-established in their field and passionate about what they do, are looking for an Account/Project Manager to manage their client database; identifying their needs and ensuring they are happy and well-informed.
Account/Project Manager Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Briefing clients on strategy and predicted impact
- Arranging and running client meetings
- Tracking ongoing progress of projects whilst identifying any issues
- Creating and implementing project plans
- Identifying new business development opportunities and ways to grow the existing client base
- Improving the project and account management process
Account/Project Manager Experience
As the successful candidate, you will ideally have agency account management experience and be commercially aware. Although training will be provided, a basic knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and PPC will be advantageous. Your communication skills will be strong, and you will have a high level of attention to detail. You will need to be comfortable negotiating and influencing, and you will have experience in coordinating effective client meetings. You will also come with experience of project management tools and scheduling.
Account/Project Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Company performance linked bonuses
- Social and fun team
- Continual training and development
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
A small and well-established company, our client is forward thinking and highly ambitious. This is an exciting time to join an agency who take pride in what they do and are committed to ensuring you have the tools to succeed.
Just on the outskirts if the City Centre (OX2) our client’s offices are within walking distance of the City Centre, with great transport links and close access to shops and restaurants.
Apply for Account/Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly