Campaign Executive (Maternity)
Here at Communicator we have a rewarding and challenging role for talented, tech-savvy and dedicated consultant who'll work day to day supporting digital marketers.
We're Communicator, a trusted partner in sophisticated email marketing with a focus on helping ambitious brands achieve results. Powered by our unique SmartSend™ technology, our flexible modular software suite enables customers to optimise their performance, across multiple channels.
A pivotal part of our agency business unit, the Campaign Consultants take the lead on ambitious projects for a wide range of customers, to deliver sophisticated marketing campaigns (primarily email and SMS).
Our Consultants support the SaaS (Software as a Service) side of the business from pre-sales discussions, through on-boarding new customers, then providing expert consultancy throughout the lifetime of the relationship.
Although this role is Maternity cover, this does have the possibility of going perm for the right candidate.
Day to day you will work on a variety of different tasks and you will be expected to:
- Take a lead with on-boarding new Communicator Suite SaaS users.
- Work closely with our Data Architects / Technical Solutions team to facilitate the design and build of client solutions including data structures and integration
- Actively contribute as a spokesperson and to creation of content - ranging from publishing blog articles, whitepapers to presenting at industry events
- Maintain excellent working relationships with customers and colleagues, being easy to work with and consistently delivering against deadlines
- Take personal responsibility for the status and delivery of multiple simultaneous customer projects - on time and to brief.
- Ensure customer projects are implemented in a commercially effective way for Communicator - accurately estimating required effort, logging hours against correct projects and tracking against maximum hours.
- Accurate reporting of project progress and management / escalation of risks and issues which may impact the successful delivery of the project where required
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the Communicator Suite's functionality as well as Communicator's product and service portfolio
- Represent the customer - as a high level daily user - and play strong internal role in championing advances and improvement to Communicator Suite functionality
The Ideal Candidate
You will have a proven track record within the digital marketing landscape, be customer focussed, possess exceptional organisation skills and have a solid understanding of email marketing. As the ideal candidate for the Campaign Consultant role you will:
- Be engaged and active in embracing the Communicator culture.
- Be knowledgeable and demonstrate a real passion for all things digital, keeping up to date with industry news and developments.
- Possess and consistently demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Be extremely organised and have good personal time management.
- Be comfortable, confident and clear when presenting and speaking to customers face-to-face, on web meetings and at events.
- Be quick to pick up new information and practises.
- Ability to understand and translate complex requirements into workable solutions.
- Have the ability to liaise with customers' technical teams and internal Communicator colleagues to capture detailed requirements.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex, specialised or highly technical information to a less technical audience. Job Description Page 4 of 4 Chris Palmer
- Display a confident, professional, proactive and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of work, from customer meetings to internal projects
- Be keen to continually learn and share knowledge with the wider team
- Possess and consistently demonstrate a thorough and logical, solutions led thought process.
- Be cool under pressure - but we understand everyone has to have the occasional deep-breath moment
- Understand and be able to competently balance competing priorities.
- Have the highest levels of attention to detail
- Have a burning desire to be an expert in email.
Our colleagues and customers deserve to work with the most exceptional people, so we aim to offer an excellent benefits package. You can look forward to engaging company days, a bright and vibrant city centre location and social events; plus a competitive salary, generous contributory pension scheme, life insurance and 25 days holiday (plus UK bank holidays) per year with the option to purchase up to 5 more… not to forget our monthly Quiz, free breakfasts and fresh fruit all week.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.