Our client is currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller to be based in their Liverpool Office.
The salary is £19-£22k dependant on experience.
Start date: ASAP.
The team currently consists of a Credit Control Manager, based in Liverpool, and a credit controller based in their Okehampton office. The successful candidate will report directly to the Credit Control Manager. They require someone with a minimum of 4 year's experience within a busy credit control team.
The office itself has around 12 members of staff and is in a prime location.
The benefits are: 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays plus one day extra on birthdays. There is a company pension and also a bonus scheme paid annually.
The role itself will be made up of the following tasks:
- Contacting customers via phone and email to obtain payment
- Keeping account notes and Diary updated
- Running Credit checks when required
- Processing reminder letters if and when required
- Allocating cash on a daily basis
- Resolving queries by liaising with internal departments
- Reporting cash forecasts to Credit control manager on regular basis
- Escalating issues to Credit Control Manager when required
- Ad hoc duties to assist the Credit Control Manager as and when required
- The candidate must be able to work well under pressure in a busy environment
- Must be able to manage own ledger and prioritise workload
- Must have a least 4 years credit control experience within a busy environment
- Must be able to demonstrate complete knowledge and understanding of the Credit Control function
- Experience of using access dimensions would be an advantage but is not essential
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.