Up to £29,000 + Benefits
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join their team working in the London Head Office.
The role will involve providing excellent administrative support for the team of Investment Managers based at the London office, and the main duties of the role will include:
- Providing administrative support for the team of Investment Managers
- Preparing meeting rooms for visitors and greeting them on arrival
- Assisting with on going administrative management of new and existing clients, processing of application forms, establishing client accounts and client transfers;
- Assisting with the preparation, formatting and distribution of documentation (client agreements, quarterly valuations, contract notes and ad hoc client and Professional Adviser correspondence);
- Establishment and maintenance of compliant client records;
- Making payments to and from clients accounts;
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Acting as first point of contact in respect of client and Professional Adviser queries.
- Assisting with the organisation of Adviser events held at the London office
This role requires a proactive and resourceful candidate with a sound administrative background within a regulated industry, ideally the finance sector.
You will be accustomed to managing a busy workload and will be a confident communicator who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo. The ideal candidate will be tenacious, professional and persuasive, with the ability to build effective relationships quickly. A track record of working in a fast-paced environment is essential as well as being able to prioritise your own workload effectively. You must be computer literate, preferably with strong Excel skills, well organised and detail focused, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.