Customer Contact Advisor
Do you offer first class customer services? Do you like working in a busy environment? Then this could be the job for you!
I am looking for a temporary Customer Contact Advisors for my client, who are a large and reputable company in Cambourne. You will be starting Monday 30th July for 3 months, with a possible extension.
You will be a part of a highly skilled and committed team of professionals delivering the Council's Customer Contact Service, offering a first class customer experience and maximising value for money.
You will deliver a wide range of Council services directly to the customer and seek to resolve enquiries at the first point of contact. You will also take advantage of opportunities to resolve multiple enquiries at the same time helping the realisation of efficiency gains and enhancing the customer experience.
These are some of the duties you will undertake in this role:
- You will resolve queries and advise customers on a wide range of services via multiple channels including: face-to-face at Reception, telephone, text message, email, web-chat and social media. You will follow up the commitments you make to the customer and act upon them in a timely manner and in line with their expectations.
- You will be representing and a champion to the Customer Contact Service throughout the Council.
- You will be building relationships with customers inspiring their trust in both you and the Council.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of services and systems used within the Customer Contact Service.
- To proactively seek out and resolve potential issues before they arise, escalating more complex issues as appropriate.
You will be required to work a 37 hour week doing flexible shifts on a service that operates Monday- Friday from 8:00am - 5:30pm for £10 per hour!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a respected company. Please apply online or call Jenny at Brook Street on 01733 310 855.