Salary approx £9.50ph including shift allowance
Our client, a coating solutions company, is looking to recruit a Production Operative to work as part of the team in their Coating Service Department.
- To prepare and jig customer products/materials to agreed drawings, specifications and quality requirements.
- Operating manual & computer controlled Coating Equipment.
- Operating & maintaining industrial cleaning, blasting & polishing machinery.
- Ensuring products/materials are appropriately handled and stored.
- Loading/Unloading customer parts as necessary.
- Pre/Post inspection of customer parts.
- Wet/Dry blasting as and when required.
- Ensuring all equipment & workplace is maintained in a good, clean and safe working condition as directed.
- Good standard of education.
- Willingness to take on responsibility.
- Ability to display flexibility and take on tasks to ensure Departmental needs are met
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to undertake appropriate training as necessary for the role.
- Must be able to work shift pattern (6.30am – 2.15pm & 2.00pm – 9.30pm).
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.