Alps Operations Manager – Annecy Based
Job Title: Alps Operations Manager
Location: The role will require relocation to Annecy, France
Salary: €25,000 – €30,000 + Commission
The Company are recruiting for a focused and self-motivated Alps Operations Manager to join a wonderful start-up and tight-knit team which specialises in high-end property rental and bespoke travel. You will help develop and market a portfolio of beautiful properties that have been carefully curated to resonate with their clients’ expectations of quality and lifestyle, combined with all the benefits and financial privileges of being supported by a very well-established property investment and lifestyle-led brand.
Your role will focus on developing, training, leading and supporting any existing team as well as any suppliers or colleagues who are onboarded. Partnerships and processes are to be established and strengthened with a range of contacts including guests, cleaning teams, service management teams, entertainment staff, chefs etc. Responsibilities will also include bringing additional properties onto the Company’s books, processing direct bookings and delivering excellent customer service, ensuring they are compliant with local law in all activities, and remaining knowledgeable about the area and industry. This is a varied management role that requires strategic thinking and a hands-on approach to ensure the delivery of great service and products at every stage of the client journey.
As this is a start-up company, and about to launch into its first year of business in the area, it is important to know that roles will be shared, responsibilities will evolve, and tasks may vary. It’s a multi-faceted position that requires big spirit, teamwork and forward thinking. Candidates must be already established in, or willing to relocate to, Annecy.
- Drive the company into its first year of sales in the Alps and help to create a strong brand within the high-end travel industry.
- Manage all direct Alps sales leads from initial point of enquiry to sale conversion, covering the entire process from enquiry to booking and beyond.
- To make the most of every genuine “sales enquiry” received, balancing your time appropriately to maximize revenue and profit
- Develop and maintain excellent supplier relationships through regular communication
- Implement a culture of solving customer’s problems on the spot, in a timely and consistent manner, so that customers will want to travel with them again and again
- Assist with the creation of fresh content for their social media, newsletters/marketing & PR materials and, working closely with their PR agencies, ensuring consistency of their brand messaging throughout.
- Work in conjunction with sister companies towards maximizing as much business potential as possible from their business
- To ensure the product sold to clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
- To learn and understand both enterprises, AA and AC, and actively learn the core processes in each.
- Keeping in touch with product developments, ensuring that you remain a true country specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of the sector
- Demonstrate a total commitment to customer service. It's your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations.
- Maintain the organization of the AC drive and CRM platform
- Collate receipts and invoices for monthly expense
- Tenacity and resilience plus bags of motivation required to tackle the challenges and demands of a new start up
- Thorough knowledge of the Alps with established networks in place
- Native-level spoken, and excellent written English is essential as well as fluent French
- At least 2 years hospitality experience in a high-end ski resort, preferably the alps
- Your own car for day-to-day transport
- Passionate about architecture, property and holiday destination trends. Strong eye for design and an interest in interiors.
Benefits & Perks:
- Annual Salary: €25,000 + commission
- 10% on all sales made by you for the first 6 months during probation period. % to be reviewed post probation.
- Car & Phone allowance
- Occasional Travel
- Offices in Annecy, Lisbon, Paris, London & Rio
- Language classes if relevant to the role
- Training relevant to the role
- Work from home days
- Annual Vision Retreat abroad
- FAM trips & overseas meetings, trade shows and conferences
- The opportunity to become a shareholder after 3 years
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter.
Candidates with experience of; Operations Manager, General Manager, Business Manager, Senior Manager, Branch Manager, Office Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Customer Service Manager would also be considered for this position.
Apply for Alps Operations Manager – Annecy Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly