Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our client, a well-established flooring company, requires a talented, bright and creative Digital Marketing Coordinator for their growing company. This would suit someone looking for their second role and wanting to develop their skills and responsibilities. The responsibilities include promoting the brand via effective SEO, social media and email marketing initiatives, running campaigns and analysing their effectiveness via Google analytics/AdWords data. Excellent written and spoken English is essential.
The role of Digital Marketing Coordinator will report to the Managing Director and will involve:
- Setting up and maintaining campaigns and landing pages, ensuring they remain current and relevant
- Generating and expanding keyword lists and maintaining negative keyword lists
- Copywriting - writing great, eye catching, SEO friendly copy
- Creating graphics in-house to generate eye catching marketing communications
- Performing SEO analysis and spotting opportunities to improve web presence
- Improving click through rates & conversions of email marketing campaigns and reporting on their effectiveness
- Using various social media channels to increase engagement and brand awareness
- Google Analytics - Track email and digital campaigns using analytics or similar
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will have:
- A minimum of 1 -2 years digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of branding and design
- An up to date knowledge of SEO & commercial experience implementing SEO
- An excellent understating of link building and keyword research
- Ability to run reports via Google Analytics and monitor effectiveness of campaigns
- The ability to write SEO optimised content
- Excellent copy writing skills and practical experience of managing social media campaigns
- Design skills with Photoshop to create web and email marketing collateral
- Advanced levels of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word and intermediate understanding of HTML.
Please note: you MUST be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
About our client
Established in 1994, they have provided thousands of high quality flooring installations across London and the south of England. They serve the construction and fit-out industry’s main contractors by providing a professional and efficient service.
Their core values lie in cultivating strong relationships with clients, based on an honest and straightforward approach. These principles and an intelligent approach towards doing business set the company apart from its competitors.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply here and our client will be in direct contact
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.