Trade Marketing Manager
Trade Marketing Manager
For over 100 years, Clorox’s game-changing products have been helping people to live happier, healthier lives. Our portfolio of renowned brands cover all aspects of everyday living, from lip balm to cleaning products.
One of our most recognisable brands, Burt’s Bees, is a leading, eco-friendly, beauty and personal care brand. Over the past 30 years, we have grown from humble beginnings to a global brand.
Now, Burt’s Bees is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to execute marketing strategies that are specific to trade channels.
- Competitive salary
- Superb range of benefits
Committed to sustainability, we practice what we preach and strive to build and maintain sustainable and environmentally friendly practices within our company.
Our products are available in major retailers already and have a strong market presence and so your challenge will be to increase brand awareness at the point of sale.
So, if you are looking for an exciting challenge within marketing where you can make your mark and drive uptake, this is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
As the Trade Marketing Manager, you’ll be developing and executing marketing strategies, growth ideas and demand creation initiatives at the point of sale.
This is a pivotal role where you will co-ordinate between our sales and marketing functions and ensure that plans are synchronised, sales and customer planning processes are adhered to and a seamless consumer experience is delivered.
- Develop and execute brand engagement plans for POS
- Integrate brand engagement plans and customer joint business plans through effective planning
- Lead cross-functional teams as a project manager
- Ensure a cohesive message is delivered across the entire consumer journey
- Develop robust processes that drive annual sales planning
- Manage and develop one direct report
To be considered as a Trade Marketing Manager, you will need:
- Experience in trade marketing for beauty, cosmetics or personal care. Ideally, you’ll have omnichannel experience but this isn’t essential
- Leadership experience
- Excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- An analytical and decisive approach coupled with high levels of creativity and the willingness to experiment
We are eager to hear from you if you have held the role of Trade Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing Manager, Beauty Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, POS Campaign Manager, or POS Marketing Manager.
Webrecruit and Burt’s Bees are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to empower your career as a Trade Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.