Bookkeeper – part time 21 hours per week
We are looking for a part-time bookkeeper to join our friendly professional team based in Didsbury.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, meet deadlines and will have worked within a similar SME environment.
- Sales & purchase ledger administration and invoice processing
- Accounts to trial balance using Sage
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- General office administration
- Minimum 5 years bookkeeping experience
- Proficient use of Sage (experience of Xero an advantage)
- Competent with computer software
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Payroll processing experience (preferred not essential)
Days of work will be Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday working at total of 21 hours. (£15-£18 per hour)
Please Apply with your CV.