Dawlish, Devon (EX7 0PJ)
Our client is a successful and growing commercial and industrial electrical installation contractor based in Devon, operating throughout the UK on a wide variety of projects for many different clients. They are currently seeking an experienced electrical estimator to join the team and can offer a competitive salary package working on exciting and varied projects within an excellent working environment.
About the Role:
- Preparing estimates from tender documentation and occasionally site visits.
- Obtaining competitive quotations from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Modelling projects for OH&P.
- Producing schedules of rates.
- Pricing contract variations.
- Design-and-build and value-engineering.
- Liaising with mechanical partners to produce combined M&E bids.
- Working closely with the contract delivery team.
- Following up on tenders, following new business leads and business development.
- Projects range from £1k to £1.5M, in all industry sectors.
A competitive salary package, negotiable DoE.
About the candidate:
- Strong electrical estimating experience
- Excellent IT skills, ideally with experience using estimating software (Amtech etc) although training can be provided
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of electrical installation standards and regulations, and appropriate industry qualifications
- Confident communicator and negotiator, able to maintain excellent working relationships with clients
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.