Corporate Partnerships Account Manager
I am recruiting for an experienced Corporate Partnerships Manager; this is an exciting opportunity to work for a well known leading UK transport company based in Birmingham who is offering a fantastic package including a basic salary of up to £45000 plus a bonus and a car allowance.
You will be responsible for managing key corporate business accounts. This role is heavily existing business focused; managing a number of accounts but there will also be an element of helping the team win new business.
You will be responsible for implementing workable solutions for the client's products and services that work for both the customer and the client itself, being able to negotiate, influence and manage the customer relationship is essential. You will be office based 2/3 days a week and field based visiting clients and presenting the remaining days of the week.
*This is not a traditional sales/BDM position, the client is looking for a more corporate Customer Relationship/Account Manager focused individual*
My client is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach, light and heavy rail services across the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. They are a big name player, giving you product confidence when presenting to clients.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Manage a portfolio of circa 40 existing large value corporate partnerships
- Identify, negotiate and implement new strategic corporate partnerships
- Build high level stakeholder relationships with 3rd party's who are selling the clients services
- Drive revenue, profit growth and customer acquisition across all channels
- Organise, plan and present proposals
- Manage the negotiations
- Create detailed business cases to successfully influence senior internal stakeholders across the key functions of Commercial, IT, Marketing, Service Delivery and Finance, to deliver actions required.
- Undertake comprehensive financial modelling of planned campaigns and promotions, to validate the commercial viability and overall potential business impact.
- Evaluate the operational impact of any new corporate partnership and build service delivery plans to ensure their smooth implementation.
- Take ownership of corporate partnerships, including developing contact strategy. Create and deliver sales plans for these with accountability for the delivery of the budget.
- Create and maintain detailed monthly sales reports for your existing partnerships, ensuring that the customer is meeting expected sales targets
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and departments, presenting new proposals in board meetings, explaining the positives/risks to the business
- Maintain a detailed and accurate awareness of competitor activity and pricing
- Full UK driving license with your own car
- 5+ years experience of managing and developing both existing and new B2B corporate partnerships
- Experience in proposition development, selling the benefits of different solutions to corporate businesses requirements
- Experience of managing contract implementation, seeing the introduction of services into external businesses
- Online trading review experience would be ideal (analysing 3rd party performance)
- Commercially and financially astute with the ability to work at pace
- Commercially aware
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with people/stakeholders of all levels building genuine long lasting relationships
- Ability to influence key stakeholders in a professional way, both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation delivery skills
- A confident individual who is happy to present to senior board members and overcome objections
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Excel and PowerPoint with experience of creating professional presentations
- Tenacious, self motivated and determined
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE ABOVE PERSON SPECIFICATION***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Up to 15% bonus
- Car Allowance of an additional £5700 per annum
- 37 hour working week, Mon-Fri 9-5
- Generous 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Up to 5% contributory pension scheme
- Phone and laptop
- Discounted travel
- Discounted Vodafone mobile tariff's
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Melissa or Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***
Apply for Corporate Partnerships Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly