Editorial Assistant / Media and Communications Assistant
Job Title: Editorial Assistant
Salary: up to £25,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a fast-growing Membership organisation with offices in London and Hong Kong. Its mission is to support its C-suite level Members by providing a mixture of experiential learning opportunities designed to critique and validate both strategic and personal decisions, as well as broaden knowledge by engaging with peers from outside their immediate team, organisation and industry.
This role requires an individual who is well-organised, possesses good social media skills and has a real desire to learn about the world of business and what it takes to be a successful leader.
The Company is seeking to expand its editorial team by recruiting an enthusiastic and highly organised Editorial Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging in and supporting social media activity, creating and sending a weekly newsletter, as well as preparing reports and other administrative duties.
- Posting on social media platforms
- Liaising with the Marketing and Advisory teams
- Writing News Feeds for Company's Members
- Sending a weekly e-newsletter
- Uploading articles & reports for publication; sourcing & sizing images
- Providing administrative support for Conference Calls
- Uploading content to the web via the CMS
- General administrative support
The ideal Candidate will possess:
- A personable manner
- The ability to collaborate internally
- The ability to multitask
- Good grammar and punctuation
- Social media skills
- The ability to work across different platforms, such as CMS
- The desire to make a real contribution to a fast-growing company
- Fast growing
- Exposure to leaders from the world's largest companies
- Ability to make a real contribution
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Editor, Magazine Editor, Social Media Editor, Writer, Journalist, Newspaper Editor, Digital Publishing Editor, Editorial Assistant, Copywriter, Newsletter Editor, Social Media Coordinator, Online Content Creator will also be considered for this role.