Senior Account Executive
Job title: Senior Account Executive
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Employer: SAS Software Limited
Duration: Permanent only
SAS Software Limited is currently seeking a Senior Account Executive. The main duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- working with other sales/pre-sales/domain/personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities and Marketing campaigns to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory including contributing to the development of sales strategies and undertaking analysis of client requirements;
- responsibility for sales of SAS software products, solutions and services in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to prospective and current accounts.
- implementing aspects of territory and account management and development; identifies accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, advances opportunity through milestone steps of sales cycle and forecast time frames to close business;
- defining customer and employer requirements, analysing and reporting on software implementation success and customer satisfaction;
- working closely with pre-sales resources and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential opportunities;
- preparing standard quotations proposal information as needed; working with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for delivery services; and
- assuming a consultative role in dealing with technical issues and interpreting applications needs; prepares customer profiles based on needs analysis of hardware, software, applications, and user levels.
Skills and experience:
The candidate must:
- have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS, or other relevant discipline;
- have extensive experience in the sales, marketing or technical support of computer software solutions (including related training products and services), computer hardware, or telecommunications software/hardware. Specific industry related experience may be considered in combination with the other stated requirements;
- have knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques, hardware and/or software acquisition cycles and buying influences;
- have advanced knowledge of industry software and hardware terminology and concepts and preferably knowledge of SAS solutions and services;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan;
- ability to initiate and lead projects; work effectively in a team environment, relate technical and business concepts to SAS applications and user needs; work independently and as part of a team and travel on a frequent basis;
- experience of working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and of exercising judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results; and
- wide-ranging experience of using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
To apply, forward your CV, cover letter and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date posted: 6 August 2018
Closing date: 3 September 2018
Apply for Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly