Plant Nursery Head of Marketing
Ashridge Nurseries Flexible Hours with a Fun, Online Plant Nursery Head of Marketing
We have a vacancy for a part-time, permanent role for a head of marketing. This would involve 1-2 days per week as an integral part of a friendly but dispersed team.
Working hours are extremely flexible and can be from home as well as in our offices in Castle Cary so the position is as suitable for a parent with young children as it is for someone who is semi-retired.
Earnings will be very competitive indeed. You and your team will be responsible for developing planning and executing all marketing and social media strategies for the company.
Duties and/or responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- All digital marketing including Social, SEO and SEM.
- Writing, proof-reading and copy editing for e-communications.
- Liaising with and briefing professionals such as designers and printers.
- Responsibility for the customer database.
- Managing marketing and campaign budgets and assessing ROI.
- The research and analysis of market trends & campaigns.
- Competitor analysis
- Production of case-studies and videos.
- Working with the MD.
- Several years’ experience in a senior marketing role
- B2C marketing and eCommerce
- Experience of copyright patents and logos
- Good time management and prioritising skills
- Understanding Amazon and eBay as channels to market
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics A real interest in gardening would be desirable
This job description is not exhaustive and is subject to amendment in line with the needs of the business.