Plant Nursery Head of Marketing
2 days left
- Full Time
Ashridge Nurseries Flexible Hours with a Fun, Online Plant Nursery Head of Marketing
We have a vacancy for a part-time, permanent role for a head of marketing. This would involve 1-2 days per week as an integral part of a friendly but dispersed team.
Working hours are extremely flexible and can be from home as well as in our offices in Castle Cary so the position is as suitable for a parent with young children as it is for someone who is semi-retired.
Earnings will be very competitive indeed. You and your team will be responsible for developing planning and executing all marketing and social media strategies for the company.
Duties and/or responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- All digital marketing including Social, SEO and SEM.
- Writing, proof-reading and copy editing for e-communications.
- Liaising with and briefing professionals such as designers and printers.
- Responsibility for the customer database.
- Managing marketing and campaign budgets and assessing ROI.
- The research and analysis of market trends & campaigns.
- Competitor analysis
- Production of case-studies and videos.
- Working with the MD.
- Several years’ experience in a senior marketing role
- B2C marketing and eCommerce
- Experience of copyright patents and logos
- Good time management and prioritising skills
- Understanding Amazon and eBay as channels to market
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics A real interest in gardening would be desirable
This job description is not exhaustive and is subject to amendment in line with the needs of the business.
Apply for Plant Nursery Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly