Hopkins Developments Limited is looking for an Architectural Technician/Draughtsperson to join their team.
The company works across a wide range of projects including residential, commercial and agricultural. Due to this you’ll be working with individuals from differing backgrounds and be heavily involved in new residential projects.
- A confident leader who can take the lead and run their own projects
- Preparation of feasibility studies, sketch designs, CAD Drawings for the detail design, specification and reports
- Work on a variety of projects across a number of sectors
- Knowledge of site surveys and building regulations for the planning of projects at the inception stages
- Excellent knowledge of technical matters and building regulations
- Relevant Degree or experience (Architectural Technology, Construction or the Built Environment)
- Experience across a range of projects would be desirable
- Proficiency using CAD
- Confident, articulate communicator with excellent leadership capabilities
If you are interested in joining the Hopkins Developments team please send a copy of your CV via email.