Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
About NFER (National Foundation for Educational Research)
Founded in 1946, NFER is a highly respected and successful charity that carries out research within the education system, from early years to further education and employment. Our robust and innovative research, assessment, and other services are widely known and used by government agencies and department, third sector organisations, private and public companies and education sector associations. We have a reputation as an organisation that informs policy and practice, helping to ensure the best possible education for children and young people.
We are now seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and drive our agenda through digital channels.
- Salary of £34,925 - £46,703 DOE
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- 30 days’ holiday per year plus Bank Holidays + additional discretionary days
- Excellent support for professional development
- Great work/life balance (35 hours worked per week)
This is an incredible opportunity for a digital marketer with social media comms experience and a track record of UX design to advance their career into the third sector space and make a real difference to the online success of our charity.
With a healthy income enabling us to undertake around 200 research projects every year, we are considered one of the leading authorities on education in the UK. Employing around 210 staff, we span all sectors of education and children's services.
Located close to Windsor and Slough town centre, we boast a pleasant office environment surrounded by green space whilst being just 15 minutes from London Paddington and an easy drive from the M4 and M40.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with supporting the Sales, Marketing and Impact Teams in enhancing visibility and impact of NFER’s research and assessment work.
Working with the team who develop, market and sell a range of school products and services, you will lead digital activity and take part in digital marketing, web design, website management, social media and eCommerce projects.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver integrated marketing communications
- Optimise online user journeys and digital brand experiences
- Lead the development and management of the NFER website, micro-sites and related applications
- View digital assets from a technical, functional, security and marketing perspective
- Co-ordinate the design, development, deployment and maintenance of NFER’s online brand
To be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Manager, you will need:
- Extensive experience of managing social media communications
- Experience of UX design and large content management
- An exciting, creative approach
- An in-depth technical understanding of digital marketing
- Strong project management skills
This is the ideal role for someone who has held the role of Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Marketing Manager, Digital Communications Manager, Online Marketing Manager, or Digital Marketing Co-ordinator.
NFER is a not-for-profit organisation and an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the closing date is the 22nd August 2018.
So, if you are an adaptable Digital Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.