Cook / Chef, Didcot, OX11
Based at a new Assisted Living contract for the Atalain Servest Catering Academy brand
Shift Times between:
08.00AM - 16.00PM
Working 35 hours per week
Responsibilities of role
Working under the guidance of an experienced Chef Manager, the role will be ideal for someone who wants to develop their career. We are looking for a strong Chef with excellent craft skills to work within the team at this contract in Lancaster.
As a Chef in one of our catering contracts you will be required to provide and maintain an efficient service under all areas of your control, following company values, policies and procedures under the Chef Managers guidance.
- Preparation and service of food and beverages using seasonal, fresh ingredients and working within the financial parameters of the contract
- Continually promote excellent standards of food preparation and presentation to meet the needs of existing and new customers in order to drive additional sales
- Maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety and health & safety
- Maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels
- Work within the team to ensure service excellence at all times
Our ideal candidate will
- Be a real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service by adopting 'person
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating up to date with current trends
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within targets
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
- Have extensive experience within the healthcare sector
- Knowledge and experience of working within a care home or diet kitchen is an advantage.
- Knowledge of special diets, particularly related to elderly adults
- Have a passion to continually drive sales via seeking customer feedback and introducing new initiatives
PLEASE NOTE AN ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POST
A BIT ABOUT US:
Atalian Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact short listed candidates- all short listed candidates will be contacted within 7 days of application.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **