Are you extremely well organised who enjoys multi-tasking?
Have you worked within the SIPP industry?
Our client, a leading provider of wealth and investment management services is looking to expand their team. They are looking for a Property Administrator to assist in the buying and selling of properties in their SIPP team.
In return, the client is offering an extremely competitive annual salary, central office location (which is currently undergoing a refurbishment) and an extensive benefit package. As well as Monday - Friday 8.30 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. office hours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with 3rd parties including financial advisers, solicitors, lenders, valuers to ensure that property purchases run smoothly for the client
- Effectively communicating with internal departments daily to ensure that transactions run smoothly
- Overcoming objections that may occur and liaising with all parties to find the most effective solution
- Gathering additional information on behalf of the client in an effective and proactive manner
- Ensure all acquisitions are accurately costed through the production of feasibility reports for the customer
- Supporting the team in a proactive and positive manner
You will be someone that enjoys dealing with challenging situations and can work proactively and provide solutions for clients.
The successful candidate will be very well organised and have previous experience in SIPP pensions. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, then please get in touch ASAP!