Graduate Client Relationship Associate - Central London
Client Relationship Associate
Salary:GBP22,000 to GBP45,000 OTE plus OTE
The Client Relationship Associate is responsible for helping clients realise value from the research provided by services, by proactively engaging with clients and building relationships.
- Assist clients in maximizing the number of users registered for research.
- Maintain at a minimum quarterly contact with key contacts.
- Collaborate effectively with internal business units including Sales and Research Engagement Services (RES).
- Fulfil all research requests: receive request, interpret and deliver responses to client based on client expectations.
- Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity.
- Critical thinking while speaking with clients and being able to inform internal analysts of questions and problems faced by clients
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in a B2B environment, ideally working with targets/KPIs;
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Articulate and tactful communications skills; readiness to meet and work directly with clients
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly, flexibility in responding to new research opportunities as they arise.
- Knowledge and interest in major technology areas.
- Interest in professional development toward future growth and advancement.
This can be a very lucrative career. Starting salaries range between GBP25k and GBP35k a year. This can reach up to GBP45k to GBP80k a year with some extra experience