Water Hygiene Consultancy Supervisor- Coventry GBP24,000
Water Hygiene Consultancy Supervisor- Coventry
My client are on the lookout for Supervisors to join their Water Hygiene division
As one of the UK's most well-known Water Hygiene specialist, they work with a broad range of clients inclusive of both private & public-sector industries. They are part of an umbrella company that deal with Water Treatment, Infrastructure and Legionella control and work on an international scale.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Supervisor/Senior Engineer within a Water Treatment/Hygiene Consultancy along with;
* Impeccable knowledge of water hygiene/legionella control compliance
* Experience undertaking Legionella Risk Assessments
* Experience supervising a team of mobile field engineers/technicians
* Fantastic communication, verbal & written skills
* Full UK Driving Licence
The role will include;
* Day to day running of a busy Water Hygiene contract across multiple sites
* Allocation and managing engineers and technicians on a day to day basis
* Health and safety, including the inspection of equipment and keeping records.
Signing off works completed by team
* Auditing work
The package is negotiable depending on experience and comes with company vehicle, pension scheme and progression opportunity.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, call EVA on or send your CV to .