Architectural Assistant Part2
Architectural Assistant (Part2)
Competitive Salary is negotiable
A well-established RIBA chartered practice are currently looking for an Architectural Assistant (Part 2) to join their busy, prosperous office based in Sherborne.
You will be joining a team of experienced Architects, Technical staff and Designers working on a prestigious projects specialising in commercial, residential, educational, health care and urban regeneration.
With this position of an Architectural Assistant (Part 2) you will receive a competitive salary, attractive benefits and development and mentoring to reach your career goal!
Whilst working as an Architectural Assistant (Part 2) you must:
- Have a passion for the technical aspects of the preparation of technical writing, construction drawing and detailed design.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- A UK Driving license would be preferred.
- Be proficient in a variety of software's including Revit and Autodesk.
Whilst working as an Architectural Assistant (Part 2) you will:
- Be able to work well within a team and be confident in liaising with clients, contractors and other professionals.
- The coordination of designs with other members of the team.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met to a high standard.
Commutable locations for this Architectural Assistant (Part 2)role are:
Sherborne, Milborne Port, Trent, Bradford Abbas, Bishop's Caundle, Templecombe
Are you interested in this Architectural Assistant(Part 2) role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)365102 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: