Kitchen Manager - Established Historic Pub Operator - Waltham Cross - Salary: GBP28,000 + Benefits
My client is an innovative, leading company within the hospitality Industry. They are a historic brand with over 190 years within the Pub industry and 130 establishments in the UK.
They are currently working with us, 360 Resourcing Solutions, to recruit a Kitchen Manager to join them at their Waltham CrossPub. Basic salary; GBP28,000 plus benefits, structured training and excellent career development.
Reporting to the General Manager, the right Kitchen Manager will be part of an exciting team responsible for delivering a professional service ensuring all food is well presented and delivered efficiently.
The Kitchen Managerwill be responsible for:
- Ensure all food is presented to Company specification with the objective of exceeding guest expectations.
- To ensure that all food produced is delivered to the guest within the agreed timescales
- To coordinate kitchen Team Member activity to ensure service runs smoothly and the team remain focussed and professional at all time
- To coach, train and develop team members in line with Career Development Policy and house requirements, to ensure that there is a good succession plan within the business
- To maintain close and professional working relationships with the front of house team to minimise problems during service
- To work with the House management team to promote an environment of open and honest communication to assist in the smooth running of the business
- To assist the Kitchen Manager in delivering the House sales targets, and resolving any issues relating to sales and achievement of required gross profit
The successful Kitchen Managerwill need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Existing Head Chef or Kitchen Manager looking for their next step.
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team.
- Be an active hands-on Chef with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
In return our client offers a starting salary of GBP28,000 plus benefits. This is a company that really looks after their people. You will receive excellent training and as the Kitchen Manager you will benefit from clear and structured career development.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.