Office Administrator required
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
3 to 6 month contract
Required to start as soon as possible
Salary £19,000 - £22,000 pro rata (Salary dependent on experience)
Office Administrator Job Purpose
We are looking for someone to support the Head of Education & Best Practice and other team members by carrying out common office administration duties to ensure proper flow of procedures. Maintain a positive and friendly company image by being a point of contact for visitors, vendors, online enquiries and telephone enquiries.
Office Administrator Job Duties
- Assist with general office administration to support the day to day running of the office
- Answer phone calls and email queries
- Ordering office stationery and business cards
- Distribution of post and take to the post office as and when required
- Prepare tea/coffee and lunches as and when required for external guests and internal meetings
- Update and maintain data within the CRM
- Assist with generic finance administration
- Prepare paperwork and take minutes for meetings
- Prepare any ad-hoc information for Board Directors as and when required
- Assist with the implementation and retention of GDPR policies
- Print and issue membership and Education certificates
- Assist with membership applications as and when required
- Assist with day to day member enquiries
Office Administrator Skills and Qualifications
Prior office experience essential, strong attention to detail, ability to work without supervision, proficiency with Microsoft Office Programmes, strong prioritisation and organisational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast past environment required. Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a successful vibrant team also required.
To Apply Please email a covering letter and CV by 13th August 2018
About the BPMA
The British Promotional Merchandise Association (BPMA) is the professional trade body serving the £1 billion pound promotional products industry in the UK and Ireland.
We've been a trusted brand for over 50 years, offering advice and guidance to buyers as well as leading the promotional merchandise industry in delivering service excellence and compliance. The BPMA serves to Inspire, Connect and Educate. We are committed to leading our industry, representing and supporting members of the association and offering true competitive advantage through education and engagement.