Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
A leading smart metering subcontractor are looking for highly skilled dual fuel engineers to join their growing fitting force. They are offering a competitive basic salary as well as many opportunities to increase your earnings through a bonus scheme, on call and overtime. This company offers brilliant progression and earning potential to engineers with the right work ethic.
This company has established itself as one of the biggest subcontractors in the utilities industry, working on behalf of both major established energy providers and emerging companies. There is a genuine culture of mutual respect within the company at all levels.
In this role you will be:
- Installing dual fuel smart meters in domestic properties
- Carrying out safety tests after installation
- Meeting company targets, and submitting work for post-installation audits
- Maintaining a company van, and keeping stock organised
- Providing excellent customer service
We are interested in speaking to;
Smart Meter Engineer, Dual Fuel Engineers, Smart Energy Experts, Meter Operatives, and anyone with experience fitting in the dual fuel sector.
The successful candidate will
- Hold current CCN1 or CMA1, MET1 and MOCOPA certificates
- Have a full UK driving license with no more than 3 points
- Have proven experience fitting meters in a live environment
- Be able to provide good customer service
- Have a sound knowledge of industry health and safety standards
For the right candidate the company are offering a salary of GBP28,000 as well as a fantastic bonus scheme. Engineers regularly take home GBP30k-GBP40K annually. Additionally, you will be provided with a van, tools, PPE a company pension and a brilliant package of other company benefits.