Hours: 37 hours per week (term time only + 4 weeks), 1 year fixed term contract
Stephenson Multi Academy Trust are looking to appoint a creative, dynamic and highly skilled Art Technician to join an outstanding Art & Design Technology Faculty.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract until 31st August 2019 but may become permanent subject to curriculum changes.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is educated up to A level or equivalent in a related subject
- Has a portfolio of artwork and knowledge of arts & design practice
- Has strong interpersonal skills and a team player with high initiative and work ethic
- Experience of producing art & design work with adobe CS6
- Can handle working under pressure
- Carrying out admin tasks for the Art, Design and Technology Faculty
- Maintaining and preparing faculty equipment
- Creating school promotion materials and teaching aides
Please note that the role involves some manual handling with occasional heavy lifting.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the strongest Art and Design Technology teams in the country and could be a great opportunity for anyone who is considering a career as an Art and/or Design Technology teacher.
Rainhill High School
Rainhill High School is the lead school in Stephenson Multi Academy Trust. With a successful OFSTED ‘Good’ judgment, we are now pushing towards ‘outstanding’ status. Teachers and the quality of teaching will always be our priority.
September 2018 start
Interview date: Tuesday 21st August 2018
Please download and fill out the application form below to apply for this position.
Rainhill High School and Sixth Form is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all Staff and Volunteers to share this commitment .This post is subject to a Disclosing & Barring Service Enhanced Disclosure Certificate