OPERATIONS MANAGER - North Nottinghamshire
An expanding 1,000 hectare vegetable and arable farming business is recruiting an ambitious, self-motivated and dynamic Operations Manager to join their team. A varied and exciting role driving forward the operational ambitions of a diversifying family business looking to thrive in challenging times ahead.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- The efficient management and day-to-day co-ordination of 6 full time and 5 seasonal members of staff to drive productivity.
- Communicating with our agronomists and advisors to successfully produce a diverse mix of high quality produce, sustainably.
- Planning forward:- What's working? What's not? What needs to change?
- Maintaining accurate records of operations and implementing improvements in precision farming techniques;
- Integrating the farming operations with new and existing diversified enterprises.
The right candidate will have:
- Proven experience in field scale vegetable production and irrigation;
- BASIS and FACTS qualifications are of benefit
- An eye for detail and a proactive 'can do' attitude with the ability to communicate and delegate effectively across the team;
- The drive to implement new ideas.
An excellent package is available with accommodation (if required).
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the apply button.